Be it known that:
1. Faith Theological Seminary under the local leadership
of Fred Maina Macharia in Kenya formerly was a recognized
branch of International Faith Theological Seminary (IFTS)
from August 2004 - April 2014, but with immediate effect
of our dissociation from the Kenya branch in April 2014
there is no longer any local recognized branch of IFTS in
Nairobi, Kenya, and hence any link to our former website
is outdated and inaccurate.
2. Neither Mrs. Veerman nor Mr. Macharia can make any
legitimate claim to be associated with IFTS nor are they
authorized to conduct any academic programmes using our
curricula and teaching resources or issue certification
documents on behalf of IFTS.
3. As the founder and owner of IFTS I have several times
requested that Mrs. Veerman remove the false and outdated
statement on her web page and remove the link to our
former website, which she has not done.
4. We therefore cannot assume any responsibility for
anything that Mrs Veerman might claim and do and the
consequences that may arise from any such inaccurate
claims. The same applies with respect to any actions of
Mr. Fred Maina Macharia and the people associated with
5. IFTS is a registered trademark and legally protected,
and none of the persons mentioned above are authorized to
use the name of IFTS.
6. IFTS currently has a local/regional/ national branch in
Haiti, but none in Canada (where Mrs. Veerman resides) or
in Kenya (where Mr. Macharia resides).
August 2014/March 2016
Dr. Muhammad Schmidt, IFTS Founder & Owner